Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Salamanders Green part 2B page 22


Self prescribed therapy or life prescribed. Only those willing to learn are able to teach. Only those willing to change can understand change in other, to make allowances so ones self as well as others can change. Freedom, self liberation - work at creating ones own soul - respect your dreams eventually all planes all levels of consciousness must balance.

“A dream two people dream together is a reality." Yoko Ono, Grapefruit. 
Perhaps but one must also learn to depend on oneself for dreams as well as companionship....

One must also learn how to write smaller so as to conserve paper and too, remember how to decipher ones own handwriting. Time to go in. Not much of a day this day, almost sunshine but the sky is still not free from last night’s thunder which woke me from a sound sleep. So loud and long I thought for sure the end of the world had come. Mumbling short breathed heart pounding Sanskrit while waiting for the big flash smashing apart every atom of my being into a bursting match stick made of my own flesh. But all that came was this almost day inevitably leading to this evening humidity thick like a piss soaked cotton diaper wrapped tight around my face. I'm upstairs in my brothers room some cool jazz on the stereo. I first began and did much of my own writing on this desk here (it was my mother's desk before she was married) in this room here (when it was my room). Now the desk cluttered with brother paper and a turn table. I sit on the bed, note book across my knees, fan humming, cigarette smoking.

Been feeling pretty down the last days, slacking off on my therapy, at times it's tuff to beat this loneliness, this physical loneliness combines with lack of freedom and sense of failure... it's tuff and no matter how much one tries to philosophise there's still no cure for loneliness like a lover.

Little things have been getting at me lately, things like it's difficult to write with out a table, or like should I try to contact someone, or should I or shouldn't I get out of bed, being irritated about everything!

Today I drove my mother to Hartford for a Doctors appointment. It's about an hour trip each way, she let me drive her '73 Riviera all eight cylinders of it. But the highways out here are a real drag, a series of frustration. I mean they sell you these monster cars that can fly, give you a wide open three lane interstate and then say but you can only go 55 miles per hour then to top it off they plant a bunch of state cops with nothing better to do than maintain their salary by issuing speeding tickets. Frustration. I mean I just wanted so bad to kick into that sucker and fly, if not for my Mother being with me I'd be going to court now for sure. It's just so damn typical American, give you all the power of freedom and then forbid its use. Some American dream.

 Don't think it's really a good time to write, just too damn tense. I thought writing would help me feel better but is just the opposite. I'm bored and really lonely, can't stop hating my ex- wife, can't stop being angry with myself for letting shit get to me and I just want to smash this fuckin' humidity. I just want to fuck some pretty little girl into being cross eyed for a least a week, I just want to get behind the wheel and punch it, smash it, rip it right up the ass of some fuckin' ass hole cop and smash through those American rip off speed limits. The fuckin' American dream, promise you everything and let you have shit, a fuckin' donkey busting ass for some carrot on a bloody string.

Angry, miserable, smoke too much, eat too little, too horny, too tired, too far from the place I want to be, too fuckin' young for these good ol' days blues - I am an angry young man, I am so mother fuckin' son of a bitchin' 

Tomorrow I'm gonna' paint. I will be up early tomorrow, borrow my mother's car, stop off for a real breakfast and be the first customer in that god damn art shop, come straight home and work I'll get at least two canvasses done. Gonna' check my paints right now, see what I need so tomorrow I'll be ready to go and work in the hopefully sunshine of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment